DIY BDSM Project: Sensory Play Leather Tacked Vampire Gloves
You don’t need to be a millionaire to have your own amazing room filled with BDSM equipment!! Make some yourself!!
Sensory Play Leather Tacked Vampire Gloves…
Yes, Soft Limit or Hard Limit? Check out this post before the name scares you away! 😉
These tacked leather gloves can be used for several types of scenes and BDSM-related activities, such as sensory play, impact play and even blood play. They are very simple props and they’re highly effective at achieving any of the desired effects, depending upon the personal preferences of the parties involved.
They’re a very simple and fairly inexpensive DIY project for even the most un-handy of kinksters (pun totally intended!!). All you will need to create these gloves are:
1. a pair of leather gloves
2. a box of thumb tacks
3. hot glue and/or fabric glue
4. a wooden or plastic dowel.
That’s it! You can have your own pair of amazing BDSM gloves in just a few simple steps:
1. Turn the gloves inside out, using the dowel to fully turn the fingertips.
2. Press the thumb tacks through the fabric, with the pointed end poking through the leather, away from the wearer’s skin and toward the reciever.
3. Once you have the desired amount of thumb tacks pressed through in the patterns you desire, glue them all down on to the fabric part on the inside of the glove.
4. Allow the glue to dry.
5. When the glue is completely dried, you can use the dowel again to push the fingertips completely back right side out so you don’t scratch or poke yourself. Unless, of course, you’re into that kinda thing… 😉
Definitely one of the easiest DIY BDSM toys/props I’ve come across so far, hands down! (I’m so punny!)
Would you like to experiment with these sensory play leather gloves? Would you be able to make a pair (or two!) for you and your partner(s)? How would you like to use these gloves in a scene…? For sensory play, impact play, blood play? What’s your opinion?